remove

new website is launched


if you read this blog regularly then you know a new website was in the works for my design and feng shui business.  it is with great enthusiasm that i announce the website is completed!  it features my designs of course, but goes into greater detail into design and feng shui services, and provides information on my new e-design service.  there is an e-design form that can be easily completed to get you started on a design package.  this is great for long-distance, out-of-state or even out-of-country clients wishing to hire me.   a new blog is also included as a direct link on the website, so please visit often to see helpful articles on feng shui and design.

click here for the latest post

as always, i'm grateful for all of you who've read this blog and hope you'll follow me to the new site, www.danacaseydesign.com.  xx, dana

life is but a journey, in the words of lao tzu, "the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."  


1 comment: