remove

weekend roundup: warm and cozy faux fur throws

this year i bought a faux fur throw and a pillow to match.  they are now one of my most favorite things!  seeing the throw on my bed, softens my mind from any daily worries and keeps me going until I can snuggle up with it at the end of the day. 
draped over a couch like this one from angela lamars design adds softness and texture.
  
 
this is where mine usually stays, at the end of the bed.  so simple yet it ups the luxury levels immensely. 
 
the choice of color and fur textures are wide, like this image from google.ca. and, 
 
 
 
this brown one from splendid willow
 


today, one king's lane has some great deals on faux fur pillows and throws; they have quite the inventory with different colors and textures.  visit my instagram (click here or on the camera icon under my photo on the home page) account to see my own throw in use this weekend!  stay warm and cozy, dana




 

 
 



4 comments:

  1. I have one on my chaise and like you can hardly wait to curl up with my new magazine, cup of coffee and faux fur throw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds perfect! A chaise, magazine, cup of coffee and a cozy throw...ahhhh. Happy Monday to you, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana, I saw a picture of a white 24" faux fur pillow with narrow stripes on your site that perfectly matches two that I own. I need a third. Do you know where I can purchase one? Love your web site. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I believe that image was for a pillow at one king's lane. here is another, similar pillow, although the fur is real: http://www.wayfair.com/Ital-Art-Design-Fancy-Mink-Fur-Pillow-2525-PLW-ITAA1007.html.
      dana

      Delete