remove

wednesday wisdom



tumblr

pinterest

monet was not only a great, great artist but he appreciated and was inspired by his flowers and gardens.  flowers bring such beauty, good energy and fragrance;  they inspire me in my design work as well.  i just love to have fresh flowers around all the time, even a couple of roses or a small bowl of floating blooms does the trick.  for more flower inspiration, visit my instagram page to see some of my flower vignettes.    happy wednesday.  xx, dana

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and prove that white doesn't have to be boring. I love flowers too, and you can see some of my photos at https://www.flickr.com/photos/janetbarclay/sets/72157624151625697/ - feel free to use any that you like (with credit of course).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i so agree on white not being boring. thanks for the permission to use your images. dana

      Delete