remove

Fashion Friday: I'm Loving Pink and Black

Yesterday was rainy, overcast and the energy was heavy.  So, today I needed some real fire, light and beauty to keep things going...thanking the little bit of sun that is shining too! 

Black and white with a pop of bright pink in the doctor's bag/purse is just the perfect combination of drama and class. 
One of my all-time favorite flowers, peonies in pinks and there are those stripes I love so much too! 
Love this clutch!  My current color obsession combined with  my stripe obsession.  Hope the beauty here gives you an energetic boost.  Love and Happy Ch'i, Dana

4 comments:

  1. Those peonies are sumptuous! I can't wait until they are blooming here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I remember, they bloom in June...just around the corner it is! I love a big vase full of these. ~Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white with a pop of color is my fave! And I love pink--in all hues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Heather! There is something so classic about black and white; adding the pop of color you mention, can change the vibe and style. Pink is my passion!!! ~dana

      Delete