remove

Spring Transformation and Blog Under Construction

There is so much going on in my life right now, it could be called chaotic.  The year started off with a major life change and Liam going to a new school.  This in turn is the impetus for change in my personal and professional life, and moving to a new home.  Where will I land?  

So many exciting things are happening, from a blog redesign (yes...it will be unveiled in the very near future!) to moving into new home, to new opportunities for personal and professional growth. 

As for chaos, in feng shui, chaos is a fast-moving energy and is not necessarily a bad thing.  Out of chaos many great things can come but it must be balanced with slower moving energy. 

Yes indeed, change is in the air!  And, like the butterfly I found in my herb garden (photo below), I will emerge from my cocoon with beautiful wings to soar. 



2 comments:

  1. I love this perspective! Can't wait to hear about your new home and all that is in store for you. :)

    ReplyDelete